PEKIN, Ill. (WMBD) — Pekin Police updated their Facebook Sunday afternoon saying the missing 19-year-old pregnant teenager from Saturday evening was found and is safe.
Pekin Police announced Saturday, July 11 that 19-year-old Jordan Berry went missing around midnight. It is unknown what she was wearing at the time. Police said she is eight months pregnant.
- LIVE: Pritzker gives COVID-19 update in Chicago
- Illinois reports 1,759 new COVID-19 cases, 30 coronavirus-related deaths
- Normal police officer finds garage on fire at Towanda and Baugh
- Bloomington apparel designer celebrates store’s grand opening
- Cardinals to travel back home following negative COVID tests