PEORIA, Ill. (WMBD) — Peoria’s CityLink bus service announced it is delaying all bus routes Monday morning.
City Link Spokesperson Emily Watson said all routes will be delayed by two hours. The reasoning is not yet known.
This story will be updated.
- Prep Basketball Teams, Coaches Reunite Tuesday
- Bradley, ISU Preparing for Rivalry Game Without Fans
- Peoria Public Schools welcomes back high school students for in-person learning
- Local health departments seeing major demand for COVID-19 vaccine
- Indoor dining is allowed, but owners say customers can expect some changes