PEORIA, Ill. (WMBD) — Peoria firefighters and paramedics responded to a call of smoke coming from a building on the 2300 block of NE. Adams street around 9:50 p.m. Thursday night.
Peoria Fire found smoke coming from the windows and doors of the commercial structure when they arrived on the scene.
The fire was extinguished by 9:57 p.m. no occupants were in the business at the time.
Fire investigators determined the cause of the fire to be arson. The fire caused an estimated $20,000 worth of damages.
- Celebrate the Red, White and Blue event; Rep. Darin LaHood makes appearance
- Three years after disappearance, Alexis Scott’s family still searching for answers
- Peoria Art Guild Fine Art Fair continues online
- Hundreds say goodbye to Vietnam Traveling Memorial Wall
- Report: Trump paid $750 in federal income taxes in 2016, 2017