EAST PEORIA, Ill. (WMBD) — When humans are in crisis, pets can be too. To help, the Peoria Humane Society and the East Peoria Petsmart have teamed up to hold a pet food drive.
Donations of dry and canned dog and cat food will be accepted Saturday, Nov. 28 from 1-3 p.m. Monetary donations will also be accepted and can be made on the Peoria Humane Society website.
Petsmart is located at 208 River Road in East Peoria.
- College Hoops Roundup For Jan. 16, 2021
- ISU board of trustees search for next President, give Dietz a bonus
- East Peoria Firefighters train, prepare for ice rescues
- McLean County Health Department officials say COVID-19 vaccine clinics are booked for the next two weeks
- Biden introduces key members of science team, including pioneering geneticist Eric Lander