BRIMFIELD, Ill. (WMBD) — A Peoria man had to be airlifted to the hospital after a crash in Peoria county overnight.
The wreck happened on I- 74 eastbound at milepost 77 just after 12:30 this morning.
According to Illinois state police, 55-year-old Steve Havy was driving when he somehow veered off the road, hit a guardrail, and the car flipped on its top.
Havy was airlifted with non-life-threatening injuries but is now facing charges including DUI and not having a valid driver’s license.
- Bradley Volleyball Tunes Up for Opener with Win Over UIS
- Connect Transit searching for new general manager, looks to hire by March
- Sen. Dick Durbin, lawmakers re-introduce Domestic Terrorism Prevention Act bill
- Liquor license fees waved for Washington bars and restaurants
- UnityPoint Health distributes over 500 vaccines on first-day of phase 1-B