PEORIA, Ill. (WMBD) — Peoria Police are reaching out again for help locating 48-year-old Cosette M. Brown.
Brown was last seen Nov. 18 in the area of Western and Lincoln, and family members say they last talked to her Nov. 19.
Police said Brown was known to talk to her family every day but has not been seen in two weeks. Brown’s phone is also believed to be turned off.
Peoria Police said they have not ruled out foul play. Police also said they would like to contact anyone who has seen or spoken with Brown after Nov. 17.
Anyone with information is encouraged to contact Detective Derek Harwood at (309) 494-8388 or CrimeStoppers at (309) 673-9000.
- Bradley Volleyball Tunes Up for Opener with Win Over UIS
- Connect Transit searching for new general manager, looks to hire by March
- Sen. Dick Durbin, lawmakers re-introduce Domestic Terrorism Prevention Act bill
- Liquor license fees waved for Washington bars and restaurants
- UnityPoint Health distributes over 500 vaccines on first-day of phase 1-B