UPDATE: Parker has been located and is safe.
PEORIA, Ill. (WMBD) — The Peoria Police Department is asking for help looking for a missing 10-year-old.
Cedric L. Parker was last seen Friday afternoon near the 2800 block of West Grinnell Avenue, wearing a blue sweatshirt, black sweatpants, and black Jordan tennis shoes.
Peoria Police say he may be headed towards Taft Homes.
Anyone who has seen Parker is encouraged to contact the Peoria Police Department at (309) 673-4521.
- FBI warns ransomware assault threatens US healthcare system
- Advocates for and against abortion speaks on abortion rights
- Second stimulus checks: What’s the status of $1,200 payments?
- 7-year-old Jeopardy! superfan gets sweet message from Alex Trebek after dressing up as ‘mini-Trebek’ for Halloween
- 103-year-old woman’s voting history dates back to FDR