PEORIA, Ill (WMBD) — School is just round the corner and registration is underway for students in Peoria Public Schools.
On Saturday, District 150 invited students and parents to a registration hub. Students recieved their codes for online access to textbooks and the district’s e-learning campus.
The time was also used to help new students enter into the districts’ system. Tracy Bishop who works in the district said it’s important for students to get started right.
“We need you to do that because if you haven’t registered for doing in person or online yet, those are the questions you’ll need to answer on the online registration,” Bishop said.
The district will hold two more registration sessions, this coming Tuesday and Thursday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. at Manual High School and Peoria High School.
- Peoria PD continues to seek public’s help in missing person case
- Distillery Labs scheduled to open towards the end of 2021, hires new executive director
- ISU Shatters Scoring Record, Wins Home Opener 177-108
- Jupiter and Saturn – The ‘Great Conjunction’ of 2020
- Former McLean County Health Department spokesman speaks out about suing county for ‘unlawful discrimination’