PEORIA, Ill. (WMBD) — Peoria Park District’s Safety Town bicycle course is closing for a week starting Tuesday. District officials said the asphalt pavement has reached the end of its service life and will be completely removed and replaced.
The project will last until Tuesday, Aug. 11.
- Illinois region to return to Phase 4; indoor dining, larger gatherings may resume with restrictions
- Brad Pitt, Jennifer Anniston, other stars reunite for ‘Fast Times at Ridgemont High’ virtual table read
- Furrever Friends Friday 9/18/20 Part 1
- Furrever Friends Friday 9/18/20 Part 2
- Cracker Barrel set to add these alcoholic drinks to its menus