PEORIA, Ill. (WMBD)– Peoria County’s Dry Run Creek sees rushing waters Wednesday evening after a round of storms rolls through the area.
The swift waters are staying below the roadway, though tree limbs are swaying from the flooding.
This story will be updated.
- Peoria Police hoping to identify person of interest
- LIVE: Pritzker gives COVID-19 update in Chicago
- Illinois reports 1,759 new COVID-19 cases, 30 coronavirus-related deaths
- Normal police officer finds garage on fire at Towanda and Baugh
- Bloomington apparel designer celebrates store’s grand opening