PEORIA, Ill. (WMBD) — Peoria police are investigating a Thursday afternoon shooting.
It happened around 3:45 p.m. Thursday near the intersection of E. Republic St. and N. Delaware St.
Paramedics took one person to the hospital with what police are calling non-life threatening injuries.
Officers are still looking for a suspect.
This story will be updated.
- Fire crews respond to hazmat spill in Chillicothe
- Bradley’s Late Heroics Fall Short, Xavier Tops Braves 51-50
- Illinois Wins Second Straight To Open Season
- Peoria’s South Side Mission still feeds thousands on Thanksgiving under new regulations
- With recommendations to not travel this holiday season, Wildlife Prairie Park offers families the chance to spend this Thanksgiving outside, and closer to home