NORMAL, Ill. (WMBD) — Multiple people have been arrested for looting the Target in Normal earlier this week.
On Friday, Chief of Police for the Normal Police Department Rick Bleichner said eight people were arrested for allegedly being involved in the looting of the Target on Monday; these arrests do not include the four that were arrested Tuesday for the alleged involvement.
- 18-year-old Jordan R. Gilliam, homeless (four counts of mob action, looting, burglary)
- 21-year-old Kevin A. Fisher, of Bloomington (aggravated battery of a police officer, resisting/obstructing a police officer, mob action)
- 38-year-old Cornelius Prince, of Bloomington (aggravated battery of a police officer, burglary, looting)
- 37-year-old Mary C. Bailey, of Bloomington (burglary, looting)
- 40-year-old Lillian R. Williams, of Bloomington (theft/possession of stolen property)
- 22-year-old Christopher L. Knotts, of Bloomington (theft)
- 17-year-old male juvenile (theft)
- 16-year-old female juvenile (burglary, looting)
Earlier this week, the NPD also arrested Jessica Mills, 28, Travis Blake, 22, Ian Price, 19, and Angel Hicks, 26. They were all charged with burglary, looting by individual, and mob action.
Twenty-four-year-old Matthew Gilliam from LeRoy was also arrested for his possible involvement in the Target burglary. Gilliam is being held at the McLean County Jail for burglary, looting mob action and aggravated battery to a police officer.
Police stated they are still investigating this incident and other looting incidents that took place recently. They said they have identified several individuals and will release that information in the coming days.