CANTON, Ill. (WMBD) — The Canton Police Department is asking the public’s help in finding a missing 17-year-old boy.
Caiden Clayton was last seen Saturday afternoon around 4 p.m. at Wallace Park. He is described as being 5’7″ and weighing about 130 pounds. He has red hair, fair skin, and freckles.
He was last seen wearing a light-colored T-shirt, dark sweatpants, white Nike shoes with a neon bottom.
You are urged to call the Canton Police Department at 309-647-5134 if you have any information.
- Health officials report 3,193 cases of COVID-19 in Illinois, 17 deaths
- Excitement builds for NFL Draft as stage takes shape in downtown Cleveland
- Illinois Department of Public Health pauses use of Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine
- Texas and Missouri sue Biden administration to reinstate ‘Remain in Mexico’ policy
- Millions of cicadas set to emerge after 17 years