CANTON, Ill. (WMBD) — The Canton Police Department is asking the public’s help in finding a missing 17-year-old boy.
Caiden Clayton was last seen Saturday afternoon around 4 p.m. at Wallace Park. He is described as being 5’7″ and weighing about 130 pounds. He has red hair, fair skin, and freckles.
He was last seen wearing a light-colored T-shirt, dark sweatpants, white Nike shoes with a neon bottom.
You are urged to call the Canton Police Department at 309-647-5134 if you have any information.
- Sweet 16: Vote in round two of our holiday movie bracket
- Morton small business owners encourage communities to shop local
- American Legion post #79 is looking for community support to keep its doors open
- Zoom invite scam: Don’t click that phony ‘reactivate’ or ‘reschedule’ link!
- Richmond ‘porch pirate’ dressed as Amazon employee