PEORIA, Ill. (WMBD) — Credit card skimmers were discovered inside a Circle K gas station pump control board in Peoria.
Tuesday, the Peoria Police Department said a service technician was performing routine service checks on the gas pumps located at 2312 N Knoxville Ave when they located the credit skimming devices.
The devices have been removed and a suspect has not been identified.
- With Barrett on Supreme Court, what’s the future of Roe v. Wade and abortion?
- Caterpillar sees modest improvement in third-quarter 2020 sales and revenue
- Bloomington names first Chief Diversity and Inclusion Officer
- Update: More students with Morton School District will quarantine
- Misleading attack ad omits relevant context, stretches truth to suggest ‘political insiders’ won PPP loans