PEORIA, Ill. (WMBD) — More than 1,300 Peorians lost power Thursday morning after a utility pole fire.
An Ameren spokesperson said it was restored within 90 minutes.
The fire happened on West Harmon Highway near the Madison Park Shopping Center.
Limestone Fire Chief Larry Gilmore said the call came in just before 5 a.m. He said the incident was cleared and no one was hurt.
An Ameren spokesperson said the cause of the utility pole fire is under investigation.
- College Hoops Roundup For Jan. 16, 2021
- ISU board of trustees search for next President, give Dietz a bonus
- East Peoria Firefighters train, prepare for ice rescues
- McLean County Health Department officials say COVID-19 vaccine clinics are booked for the next two weeks
- Biden introduces key members of science team, including pioneering geneticist Eric Lander