PEORIA, Ill. (WMBD) — Protests ended peacefully at the Peoria County Courthouse this afternoon, but the group’s message didn’t stop there.
The group later moved to the Peoria County Sheriff’s Office.
We reported nearly a month ago about these protesters speaking against RLI Insurance. The group believes the company is involved in a security breach that put immigrant information at risk.
They also believe a person was illegally detained by guards from Pinnacle Security during a more recent protest in Peoria.
A company spokesperson says the group was on private property and was warned that they were trespassing.
The State’s Attorneys office is not commenting.
- Here’s how Biles’ withdrawals impact US gymnastics team
- Syracuse Alumni Stop Always A Brave in TBT Illinois Regional, 69-54
- Open for Business: Local gymnasts train with Olympics serving as inspiration
- American Finke takes gold in men’s 800 free Olympic debut
- Colorado links 14 COVID cases to MLB All-Star Game events