SPRINGFIELD, Ill. (WMBD) — Gov. J.B. Pritzker announced Rita Ali has been appointed to serve on the Illinois Housing Development Authority.
The appointment was one of 18 that Gov. Pritzker announced Wednesday.
Locally, Ali has served as an At large member of the Peoria City Council and has served as the Vice President of Workforce and Diversity at Illinois Central College.
More Information about the Illinois Housing Development Authority can be found on its website.
- Furrever Friends Friday 12/4/20 Part 1
- Furrever Friends Friday 12/4/20 Part 2
- US adds 245,000 jobs in November as virus threatens economy’s slow comeback
- Bloomington’s downtown to hustle and bustle during First Friday events, virtual tree lighting
- WATCH: Pritzker, Ezike to give COVID-19 update Friday