HANNA CITY, Ill. (WMBD) — SAMS Stray Animal Midway Shelter went to Facebook to ask for cat food donations Wednesday.
The local shelter based in Hanna City said it was almost completely out of canned cat food, and hoped those wishing to donate could take advantage of early Black Friday deals to donate to the shelter.
More information on how to donate to SAMS can be found on their website.
- Bradley Volleyball Tunes Up for Opener with Win Over UIS
- Connect Transit searching for new general manager, looks to hire by March
- Sen. Dick Durbin, lawmakers re-introduce Domestic Terrorism Prevention Act bill
- Liquor license fees waved for Washington bars and restaurants
- UnityPoint Health distributes over 500 vaccines on first-day of phase 1-B