CANTON, Ill. (WMBD) — Police agencies around the state continue the search for 28-year-old Clarence M. Otis.
Otis is suspected of shooting a 25-year-old female in Canton around 9:00 a.m. Thursday.
Kendall County Police found the silver Ford Focus Otis is believed to have fled the shooting in after it was involved in a single-vehicle crash. Kendall County Sheriff’s deputies suspect he is currently driving in a stolen white 2000 Buick Park Avenue.
Otis is wanted in Fulton County for aggravated battery with a firearm and aggravated discharge of a firearm.
Otis is believed to be armed. Anyone with information is encouraged to contact their local law enforcement agency.
- Second stimulus checks: What’s the status of $1,200 payments?
- 7-year-old Jeopardy! superfan gets sweet message from Alex Trebek after dressing up as ‘mini-Trebek’ for Halloween
- 103-year-old woman’s voting history dates back to FDR
- The Kool-Aid Man is crashing some houses for a “reverse Trick-or-Treat” this Halloween
- Man arrested for downtown Peoria Stabbing