BLOOMINGTON, Ill. (WMBD) — The McLean County Health Department announced that six more people have recovered from COVID-19 bring the total number of recovered up to 124.
Of the total 196 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in McLean county, 58 remain in home isolation, 4 are hospitalized, and 9 have died.
The health department also announced that the drive-through testing will continue at the Bloomington interstate center with help from a partnership with Reditus labs.
McLean County Health Department Administrator Jessica McKnight said the lab will do as many tests as they can a day.
“They are just trying to meet the need of our community,” McKnight said.
McKnight also said they will be adding a walk-up station to make the testing site more available to McLean County residents starting Saturday.
Peoria Public Health Administrator Monica Hendrickson announced 1 Additional death from COVID-19 in Peoria County. The man was in his 50s and did not reside in a nursing facility. This brings the total number of COVID-19 related Deaths in the Tri-County area to 12.
There have been a total of 260 cases in the Tri-County area with 176 in Peoria, 66 in Tazewell, and 18 in Woodford.
- Smokeout for St. Jude going forward as a drive-thru event
- Protests break out through Peoria, East Peoria Saturday night
- Man shot in stomach at Peoria liquor store
- Fire started at East Peoria Lowe’s, protests disperse from Wal-mart
- Dream Center Peoria is now limiting its food distribution days