PEORIA, Ill. (WMBD) — An early morning fire on Malone St. is suspected to be arson.
Peoria Fire Chief Tony Ardis said the incident “appears to be arson” after fire crews initially investigated the scene.
After crews extinguished the fire, they boarded up the structure and shut off all utilities.
No other information is available at this time.
- Bradley Volleyball Tunes Up for Opener with Win Over UIS
- Connect Transit searching for new general manager, looks to hire by March
- Sen. Dick Durbin, lawmakers re-introduce Domestic Terrorism Prevention Act bill
- Liquor license fees waved for Washington bars and restaurants
- UnityPoint Health distributes over 500 vaccines on first-day of phase 1-B