EAGAN, Mn. (WMBD) — After 55 years in buisness Stock+Field will be closing all of its stores.
Formerly known as Big R Stores, Chairman and CEO Matthew F. Whebbe said that they were not immune to the many challeges of 2020.
Whebbe said they will be offering massive discounts as stores close. They also hope to reopen stores at some point in the future.
Of the 25 stores closing, two are located in Washington and Pekin.
- Normal Police looking for retail theft suspect on Manhunt Monday
- US puts 8,500 troops on heightened alert amid Russia tension
- COVID-19 sick leave initiative for vaccinated Illinois school staff announced
- Names of Galesburg shooting victims released, warrant issued
- Stocks drop sharply as market eyes Fed, Ukraine tensions