PEORIA, Ill. (WMBD) – Following reports of downed trees, limbs and braches throughout the city, storm debris collection will begin Friday, Jan. 8 and continue through the weekend and into the following week.
The severe winter weather that resulted in the last week of December caused damage and as part of the post-storm recovery efforts, Public Works’ full focus will shift to collecting debris across the city.
A map with pre-established routes and status updates can be found here. Residents can track the status of their route to determine if the collection is incomplete, in progress, or complete.
- Bradley Volleyball Tunes Up for Opener with Win Over UIS
- Connect Transit searching for new general manager, looks to hire by March
- Sen. Dick Durbin, lawmakers re-introduce Domestic Terrorism Prevention Act bill
- Liquor license fees waved for Washington bars and restaurants
- UnityPoint Health distributes over 500 vaccines on first-day of phase 1-B