PEORIA, Ill. (WMBD) – Wednesday’s storms are to blame for a partial home collapse in Peoria.
Fire crews and Ameren officials responded to the home at 2709 W. Richwoods Boulevard around 5:45 p.m. to secure the area. A firefighter on the scene said the heavy rains caused the damage.
The homeowner said the wall collapse affected his basement and laundry room.
We have a crew on scene and will update this story as we learn more.
- Local winery crafts new wine to help animal shelters
- 2021 Bradley students graduate outside and in-person this weekend
- Peoria State Hospital Museum hosts 10th annual Bazaar
- Tazewell County Health Department hosts drive-thru vaccination clinics
- Child tax credits, jobless benefits and more: IRS highlights changes ahead of May 17 filing deadline