CANTON, Ill. (WMBD) — Canton Fire Department responded to a fire in an RV travel trailer Sunday night.
Firefighters responded to the call for the fire located at 351 S 2nd Ave. around 11:51 p.m. They said they arrived to discover the trailer to be fully involved.
Fire crews extinguished the fire with a hose line and were able to bring it under control within 15 minutes. Off-duty personnel was called to help with overhaul. Canton Police Department assisted fire crews at the scene of the fire.
Fire investigators have not determined the cause of the fire, but they said the incident was suspicious in nature. The investigation remains open at the time.
- Peoria PD continues to seek public’s help in missing person case
- Distillery Labs scheduled to open towards the end of 2021, hires new executive director
- ISU Shatters Scoring Record, Wins Home Opener 177-108
- Jupiter and Saturn – The ‘Great Conjunction’ of 2020
- Former McLean County Health Department spokesman speaks out about suing county for ‘unlawful discrimination’