Bret Michaels of Poison is set to headline the kickoff party for the 2019 Tailgate N’ Tallboys this summer at the Peoria riverfront.
Inked Entertainment announced the lineup of this year’s festival organizer Leon Edwards sakd tneh are mixing some of the rock genre into this year’s seven-day event.
June 13-16 will be the first set of concerts and July 19-20 will follow. A final concert event is scheduled for Sept. 14, with Alabama being previously announced as the headliner.
Here is the announced lineup:
June 13 Kick-off Party:
- Headliner: Bret Michaels
- Support: Matt Stell and Seckond Chaynce
- Headliners (in alphabetical order): Brett Young, Brett Eldredge, Kane Brown
- Support (in alphabetical order): Ashley McBryde, Carter Winter, Dillon Carmichael, Jimmie Allen, Jordan Davis, Lauren Alaina, Logan Mize, Michael Ray, Mitchell Tenpenny, Muscadine Bloodline and Sweet Tea Trio
- Crusens Side Stage (in alphabetical order): Aileeah Colgan, Devin Clemons Band, Joe Stamm Band, Josh Phillips, and Tasji Bachman
- Headliner (in alphabetical order): Aaron Lewis, Clutch, Jamey Johnson, Tyler Childers
- Support (in alphabetical order): Bishop Gunn, Dallas Moore, Josh Card, The Sisterhood and The Steel Woods
- Tailgate N’ Crusens Side Stage (in alphabetical order): Craig Gerdes, Billy Don Burns and Bryan James.
Sept. 14 (more to be announced):
- Headliner: Alabama
- Support (in alphabetical order): Diamond Rio, The NATU Band and Mason Ramsey.
- Tailgate N’ Crusens Side Stage: New City Road
All ticket holders (including multi-day passes and single day passes) will receive free entry into the Kickoff Party. Single day tickets for the kick-off party will be $15 for those without festival passes. Those tickets are available now.
For more information and ticket purchases, visit https://www.tailgatentallboys.com/.