TAZEWELL COUNTY, Ill. (WMBD) — The Tazewell County Coroner is asking for help in locating relatives of a deceased Chandlerville man.
Coroner Charles Hanley said 84-year-old William Bergmann passed away on Thursday, Sept. 10 at Timbercreek Rehab and Health Care in Pekin.
Those with information about the man’s relatives are encouraged to contact Hanley at the Tazewell County Coroner’s Office at (309)-346-1222.
- Illinois region to return to Phase 4; indoor dining, larger gatherings may resume with restrictions
- Brad Pitt, Jennifer Anniston, other stars reunite for ‘Fast Times at Ridgemont High’ virtual table read
- Furrever Friends Friday 9/18/20 Part 1
- Furrever Friends Friday 9/18/20 Part 2
- Cracker Barrel set to add these alcoholic drinks to its menus