EAST PEORIA, Ill. (WMBD) — Sikich, a professional services firm specializing in accounting, advisory, technology, and managed services, is expanding its Central Illinois presence by purchasing the public accounting firm based in East Peoria.
47 employees of Heinold Banwart will join Sikich as a part of the merger with 43 professionals and four employees joining as partners. Sikich currently has two other offices in Central Illinois — one in Springfield and the other in Decatur. The company also operates an office in Naperville.
“We look forward to leveraging Sikich’s industry-leading technology capabilities and offering our clients access to an expanded suite of services,” said Arthur Anliker, CEO of Heinold Banwart.
Heinold Banwart offers a variety of services including accounting, tax, audit and assurance, retirement planning, management consulting, and business valuation. It also offers wealth management services to businesses and organizations across industries, including manufacturing, construction, agribusiness, healthcare, real estate, non-profits, and local governments.
The merger deal is scheduled to close on Monday, Aug. 31. All employees will continue working at the Clock Tower in East Peoria.
- Prep Sports Roundup for April 17, 2021
- Downtown Bloomington Farmers Market goes outdoors early for Spring Fever Market
- Friends & family of Rica Rountree remember the young girl on what would have been her 11th birthday
- Peoria German American Society brings seasonal markets back to the area
- Easterseals 5k kicks off a week-long fundraising effort