BRIMFIELD, ILL. (WMBD) — A Nebraska man that fell from a water tower in Brimfield is expected to make a full recovery. In a Facebook post, Brimfield Village President Dan Fishel said the 19-year-old is headed back to Nebraska to begin rehab.
According to Peoria County Sheriff Brian Asbell, the teen was working with a Maguire Iron Paint crew when he fell about 100 feet from the tower. At the time, Asbell said the teen’s injuries were considered serious.
In the Facebook post, Fishel said that medical staff has goals of the teen being able to walk again sometime within the next 3-4 months. He said that a full recovery is expected within the next 20-24 months.
- Health officials report 3,193 cases of COVID-19 in Illinois, 17 deaths
- Excitement builds for NFL Draft as stage takes shape in downtown Cleveland
- Illinois Department of Public Health pauses use of Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine
- Texas and Missouri sue Biden administration to reinstate ‘Remain in Mexico’ policy
- Millions of cicadas set to emerge after 17 years