BRIMFIELD, ILL. (WMBD) — A Nebraska man that fell from a water tower in Brimfield is expected to make a full recovery. In a Facebook post, Brimfield Village President Dan Fishel said the 19-year-old is headed back to Nebraska to begin rehab.
According to Peoria County Sheriff Brian Asbell, the teen was working with a Maguire Iron Paint crew when he fell about 100 feet from the tower. At the time, Asbell said the teen’s injuries were considered serious.
In the Facebook post, Fishel said that medical staff has goals of the teen being able to walk again sometime within the next 3-4 months. He said that a full recovery is expected within the next 20-24 months.
- The fate of Peoria St. Patrick’s Day traditions is unknown, organizers say they’re waiting to make any announcements
- Biden team preps for inauguration while lawmakers look ahead to impeachment trial of President Trump
- Limited indoor dining now allowed for Region 2
- Peoria’s Annual MLK Luncheon will be virtual, featuring Bernice King
- Cuddles for Kids: Non-profit gives hospitalized children additional comfort