PEORIA, Ill. (WMBD) — The Tri-county area has reported 575 COVID-19 cases, according to Peoria City/County Health Department Monday.
In Peoria, there are 429 positive cases, 113 in Tazewell and 33 in Woodford County, bringing the total to 504. There has been a total of 35 COVID-19 related deaths for the Tri-County area.
The most recent death was an 80-year-old Female Peoria County resident. Her Death was related to the outbreak at University rehab.
Peoria has had 26 COVID-19 related deaths, Tazewell has seven, and Woodford County has two deaths. 433 cases have recovered so far.
- New CrossFit gym looking to offer affordable memberships to low-income families
- Western Illinois University announces updated remote-learning plan
- Peoria Dunkin’ Donuts employee arrested after punching customer
- Peoria city manager presents balanced 2021 budget to city council members
- Governor May Have Tipped His Hand on IHSA Winter Sports Tuesday