WASHINGTON, Ill. (WMBD) — True Taste of Italy Restaurant in Washington Ill. announced it will be permanently closing Friday.
In a Facebook post, the restaurant said its property at 1311 Washington Road has been sold to a new investor. The new business will not be a restaurant.
True Taste of Italy appreciates the Washington Community’s support for their business and hope to relocate to another building in Washington.
- Illinois region to return to Phase 4; indoor dining, larger gatherings may resume with restrictions
- Brad Pitt, Jennifer Anniston, other stars reunite for ‘Fast Times at Ridgemont High’ virtual table read
- Furrever Friends Friday 9/18/20 Part 1
- Furrever Friends Friday 9/18/20 Part 2
- Cracker Barrel set to add these alcoholic drinks to its menus