PEORIA, Ill. (WMBD) — If you’re looking for something fun to do this weekend, how about movies at the ballpark?
Dozer Park, located at 730 SW Jefferson Ave. in downtown Peoria, will be showing “Field of Dreams” Friday at 7:30 p.m. and “Trolls World Tour” Saturday at 6 p.m.
Organizers set up socially-distanced pods that fit six people. Each pod costs $35.
General manager Jason Mott said he’s just happy to get people into the stadium.
“We want to keep finding ways to use the ballpark. We are more than just a baseball stadium and we need to make sure that we’re showcasing that,” said Mott.
He said to expect movie nights and more events in the future.
- Teenager stabbed in Pekin
- Local election officials assure the public ballots are safe from foreign interference
- Dream center to offer mobile showers to the Peoria homeless community
- Who won the Trump-Biden debate? 6 key moments from the final showdown
- Current Peoria mayoral race entirely made up of diverse candidates