PEORIA, Ill. (WMBD) — Two employees at the Peoria County jail have tested positive for COVID-19.
Peoria County Sheriff Brian Asbell confirms the employees will be isolating for the next 14 days. These are the first confirmed case of COVID-19 among Peoria County employees.
Three other employees who have been in close contact with the ones who tested positive will also be self-isolating.
- Illinois reports 1,759 new COVID-19 cases, 30 coronavirus-related deaths
- Normal police officer finds garage on fire at Towanda and Baugh
- Bloomington apparel designer celebrates store’s grand opening
- Cardinals to travel back home following negative COVID tests
- Nick Foles on joining the Bears: ‘Let’s just play ball, man. I love this offense.’