ST. LOUIS, MO (WMBD) — The St. Louis Cardinals announce Saturday two players tested positive for COVID-19.
President of Baseball Operations, John Mozeliak, says Ricardo Sanchez and Genesis Cabrera have the Coronavirus.
He adds additional tests have been performed and they will know more on Sunday.
The Cardinals took to the field Friday, July 3 for the first time at Busch Stadium.
This story will be updated.
- Illinois reports 1,759 new COVID-19 cases, 30 coronavirus-related deaths
- Normal police officer finds garage on fire at Towanda and Baugh
- Bloomington apparel designer celebrates store’s grand opening
- Cardinals to travel back home following negative COVID tests
- Nick Foles on joining the Bears: ‘Let’s just play ball, man. I love this offense.’