ST. LOUIS, MO (WMBD) — The St. Louis Cardinals announce Saturday two players tested positive for COVID-19.
President of Baseball Operations, John Mozeliak, says Ricardo Sanchez and Genesis Cabrera have the Coronavirus.
He adds additional tests have been performed and they will know more on Sunday.
The Cardinals took to the field Friday, July 3 for the first time at Busch Stadium.
This story will be updated.
- Pekin’s Reditus Laboratories testing for COVID variants
- Electrical fire causes $8,000 in damage to Peoria apartment
- Cloris Leachman of ‘The Mary Tyler Moore Show,’ ‘Phyllis’ dies at 94
- Bloomington Fire respond to a multiple-vehicle crash in Bloomington
- Congress spars over need for more school funding in next relief bill