National Frozen Custard Day Facts:
· Frozen Custard is made with pasteurized eggs and contains less air than ice cream, which makes it a smoother and creamier treat
· Typically, Frozen Custard is served at 18-19 degrees Fahrenheit
· Frozen Custard originated on Coney Island, New York, then was brought to the Midwest for the Chicago’s World’s Fair in 1933.
· Milwaukee is known as the “unofficial frozen custard capital of the world”
· Culver’s is releasing 4 brand new Flavors of the Day over the course of this summer