EAST PEORIA, Ill. (WMBD) — The show must go on and in East Peoria, it is.
The 36th annual Parade of Lights began at 5:45 p.m. and featured a 70-foot-long float of the famous Clydesdale horse team pulling a delivery wagon, a 95-foot-long smoke-spewing Chinese dragon, and more.
Those attending in-person were asked to social distance accordingly.
- ‘America needs to lead the way’: Democrats pleased with Biden’s first day in office, Republicans frustrated
- Extra Effort: Olivia Hopp Keeps Things Positive at Stark County
- Redbird Win Over Bradley Still Stunning a Day Later
- Rep. Jehan Gordon-Booth named Illinois House Speaker Pro Tempore
- How COVID-19 could impact your upcoming tax return