EAST PEORIA, Ill. (WMBD) — The show must go on and in East Peoria, it is.
The 36th annual Parade of Lights began at 5:45 p.m. and featured a 70-foot-long float of the famous Clydesdale horse team pulling a delivery wagon, a 95-foot-long smoke-spewing Chinese dragon, and more.
Those attending in-person were asked to social distance accordingly.
- WATCH LIVE: Pritzker, Ezike give COVID-19 update
- Jupiter, Saturn to form closest ‘great conjunction’ in 800 years
- South Side Mission forced to close New Promise Center Shelter
- Wildlife Prairie Park hosting outdoor scavenger hunt for families on Thanksgiving
- Restaurant workers out of jobs again as virus surges anew