PEORIA, Ill. (WMBD) — Tuesday morning, commercial airline Allegiant announced service from General Wayne A. Downing Peoria International Airport to two new cities: Sarasota, FL, and Denver, CO.
A press conference is scheduled for 10 a.m. Tuesday.
The company is also offering one-way fares on the new route starting at $49 to celebrate the announcement.
- Bloomington District 87 to continue hybrid learning for the foreseeable future
- GM of Peoria Civic Center hopeful about future, event organizers adapt in the meantime
- Peoria receives $200,000 grant to demolish abandoned homes
- Here are the early Super Bowl prop bets
- Game On: Area Coaches Excited to Finally Have an IHSA Schedule