PEORIA, Ill. (WMBD) — Peoria police are currently investigating a shooting that injured a woman late Friday night.
At 10:42 P.M. Friday, Officers were alerted to three separate ShotSpotter alerts of multiple rounds fired. The alerts on E. Republic St. near Delaware St.
First responders found a woman shot in the hip. Paramedics took her to the hospital, where her condition is not known.
Police confirm that a car and house were also shot during the incident, though so far, there are no reports of any other victims.
The shooting is still under investigation.
This story will be updated.
- Dow passes 30,000 points on vaccine hopes, Biden transition
- WATCH LIVE: Pritzker, Ezike give COVID-19 update
- Jupiter, Saturn to form closest ‘great conjunction’ in 800 years
- South Side Mission forced to close New Promise Center Shelter
- Wildlife Prairie Park hosting outdoor scavenger hunt for families on Thanksgiving