WOODFORD COUNTY, Ill. (WMBD) — Officials in Woodford County are warning residents about multiple car burglaries in the area.
Friday afternoon officials took to Facebook to provide residents with tips for keeping the community safe.
“The things taken can be replaced eventually, but having this happen to you will take a little piece of security away from you and your family,” the post reads.
Locking homes and vehicles is a sure way to keep people and property safe and those who see something are encouraged to say something, it continues.
The Woodford County Sheriff’s office can be reached at 309-467-2375.
- Teenager stabbed in Pekin
- Local election officials assure the public ballots are safe from foreign interference
- Dream center to offer mobile showers to the Peoria homeless community
- Who won the Trump-Biden debate? 6 key moments from the final showdown
- Current Peoria mayoral race entirely made up of diverse candidates