PEORIA, Il. (WMBD) — A man is in the hospital after being shot early Monday morning.
Just after 12:30 a.m., the Peoria County Sheriff’s Office says a man walked into Farmington Road Liquor with a gunshot wound to the leg. He was transported to a local hospital.
The Sheriff’s Office says they do not know where the shooting occurred, but it happened in the city of Peoria.
The case is currently under investigation.
- Teenager stabbed in Pekin
- Local election officials assure the public ballots are safe from foreign interference
- Dream center to offer mobile showers to the Peoria homeless community
- Who won the Trump-Biden debate? 6 key moments from the final showdown
- Current Peoria mayoral race entirely made up of diverse candidates