SPRINGFIELD, Mo.- Almost one month after CBS News reported that the Charlie Brown holiday specials will be exclusively on Apple TV+, Apple and PBS agreed to air two classic holiday specials ad-free.
According to a press release from PBS, “A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving” will air on PBS and PBS KIDS on November 22, 2020, at 7:30 pm local time/6:30 pm CT and “A Charlie Brown Christmas” will air on PBS and PBS KIDS on December 13, 2020, at 7:30 pm local time/6:30 pm CT.
The Thanksgiving special will start streaming on Apple TV+ on November 18, and the Christmas special will start streaming on December 4.
- Man in serious condition after shooting outside a liquor store
- Bailey paper ballot proposal would affect voters with disabilities, election board says
- U.S. Senator Dick Durbin says American Rescue Plan provides relief for Illinois
- Bloomington Mayor Tari Renner shares advice for current candidates
- People in the Twin-Cities take advantage of above-average temperatures