MILWAUKEE (KDVR) — Jon Heyman, an insider at the MLB Network, says that the Milwaukee Brewers-St. Louis Cardinals game scheduled for Friday has been postponed due to positive coronavirus tests.
Heyman said the Cardinals have positive tests, which have forced the postponement of the Brewers home opener.
Earlier this week, the Miami Marlins home opener scheduled for Monday night against the Baltimore Orioles was canceled due to a COVID-19 outbreak within the team.
This is a developing story. Please check back for updates.
- Illinois reports 1,759 new COVID-19 cases, 30 coronavirus-related deaths
- Normal police officer finds garage on fire at Towanda and Baugh
- Bloomington apparel designer celebrates store’s grand opening
- Cardinals to travel back home following negative COVID tests
- Nick Foles on joining the Bears: ‘Let’s just play ball, man. I love this offense.’