MILWAUKEE (KDVR) — Jon Heyman, an insider at the MLB Network, says that the Milwaukee Brewers-St. Louis Cardinals game scheduled for Friday has been postponed due to positive coronavirus tests.
Heyman said the Cardinals have positive tests, which have forced the postponement of the Brewers home opener.
Earlier this week, the Miami Marlins home opener scheduled for Monday night against the Baltimore Orioles was canceled due to a COVID-19 outbreak within the team.
This is a developing story. Please check back for updates.
- Justin Timberlake gives wheelchair accessible van to family of teen with cerebral palsy
- East Peoria City Council votes to keep base level property tax the same
- Man who allegedly shot at plainclothes Peoria Police officer indicted
- Bradley Hammers Judson in Home Opener Tuesday, 105-32
- 29-year-old indicted for Peoria homicide