Want to sit on your throne as the Prince of Bel-Air? That will be $30.
The iconic home featured in the hit television show “The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air” will be available to rent via Airbnb for just $30 a night – in recognition of the 30 years since the hit show’s debut – on five dates in early October.
“The familiar residence is just as fly as it was when ‘The Fresh Prince’ called it home,” Airbnb said in a news release. “Bold graffiti art, posh interiors, timeless family portraits, and Philly cheesesteaks served on silver platters will transport guests to the lap of luxury — auntie and uncle not included.”
The lucky guests will have access to Will Smith’s bedroom and bathroom, a poolside lounge area and an “elegant dining room.”
In the hit show, Will Smith’s mother sends him to live in the Bel-Air mansion with his wealthy relatives, Uncle Phil and Aunt Vivian, after things get rough in his Philadelphia neighborhood.
Smith has also hinted at “a for real Banks Family Reunion” on HBO Max, adding “RIP James.” The actor who played Uncle Phil, James Avery, died Dec. 31, 2013.
The offer is open to groups of up to two Los Angeles County residents, and booking will begin Sept. 29 at 11 p.m. PDT.
- Bloomington names first Chief Diversity and Inclusion Officer
- Update: More students with Morton School District will quarantine
- Misleading attack ad omits relevant context, stretches truth to suggest ‘political insiders’ won PPP loans
- Pekin holds a public hearing for the proposed Business development district
- Armed security guards approved for Peoria high schools, District 150 will also begin rapid COVID-19 testing,