ATLANTA, Ga. (WRBL) — The Georgia Secretary of State’s Office will be holding a news conference Thursday afternoon.
Currently there are around 47,000 votes left to count in Georgia.
The news conference is scheduled to begin at 3:00 p.m.
- Second man charged in deaths of northern Illinois couple
- Do Facebook and Twitter silence conservatives? Data shows they actually dominate
- Prep Basketball Recap for March 5, 2021
- Oscar Mayer Weinermobile brings smiles to Washington
- Washington’s American Legion Post 100 continuing Fish Fridays through Lent, hoping to get more volunteers