SPRINGFIELD, Ill.- The Illinois Department of Public Health is reporting 8,322 new confirmed and probable COVID-19 cases today. There also are 47 new deaths reported.
Today’s number is the first time since the state is reporting less than new 10,000 cases since last Wednesday.
That brings the total in the state to 664,620 cases and 11,533 deaths.
The preliminary seven-day statewide case positivity is 10.9%. The preliminary seven-day statewide test positivity is 12.7%.
- Bradley Volleyball Tunes Up for Opener with Win Over UIS
- Connect Transit searching for new general manager, looks to hire by March
- Sen. Dick Durbin, lawmakers re-introduce Domestic Terrorism Prevention Act bill
- Liquor license fees waved for Washington bars and restaurants
- UnityPoint Health distributes over 500 vaccines on first-day of phase 1-B