INDIANAPOLIS, In. (WMBD) — Kroger invites Central Illinois to support local food banks.
Kroger established the COVID-19 Response Fund to address the urgent and increasing need of local food banks due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Customers are able to donate at check out. Shoppers can round up their bill to the nearest dollar, or donate $1, $5, or $10. All money raised will go towards supporting local food banks.
Kroger’s COVID-19 Response Fund is an extension of Kroger’s Zero Hunger | Zero Waste plan. The goal of the plan is to end hunger in the communities Kroger serves.
- President-elect Biden urges congress, Trump to pass COVID-19 relief, saying ‘Americans need help and they need it now’
- IDPH reporting 9,887 new COVID-19 cases Saturday, additional 208 deaths
- Community members in Illinois fight for nuclear energy plant
- Only 25 Republicans in Congress acknowledge Biden’s election victory, Washington Post survey finds
- Here’s how much the ’12 Days of Christmas’ gifts would cost you in 2020