(CNN) – One meal has made kids “happy” for four decades. The McDonald’s Happy Meal is celebrating its 40th anniversary.
And to mark the milestone, McDonald’s is bringing back some old school Happy Meal toys.
Beanie Babies, the Hamburglar and Power Rangers are just some of the retro toys that’ll be making a comeback.
If you want to grab one, you better act fast.
The toy lineup returns Nov. 7 through Nov. 11.
- The fate of Peoria St. Patrick’s Day traditions is unknown, organizers say they’re waiting to make any announcements
- Biden team preps for inauguration while lawmakers look ahead to impeachment trial of President Trump
- Limited indoor dining now allowed for Region 2
- Peoria’s Annual MLK Luncheon will be virtual, featuring Bernice King
- Cuddles for Kids: Non-profit gives hospitalized children additional comfort