COLUMBIA, SC (WFLA) – What better way to end the train wreck of a year that 2020 has been than to win a whopping lottery jackpot?
The last drawings of the year for both Mega Millions and Powerball have grown into the hundreds of millions.
The Mega Millions jackpot for Tuesday’s drawing was $376 million, but nobody matched all the needed numbers.
The Powerball jackpot on Wednesday is slight less at $363 million.
Those jackpots are the second highest of the year for each lottery pool.
The Mega Millions jackpot now rolls over to Jan. 1, where the estimated jackpot stands at $401 million, as of Wednesday.
The odds of winning Mega Millions are one in 303 million. The Powerball odds are one in 293 million.
- Two arrested for illegal drug sales and weapon-related charges in Bloomington
- Why is Twitter allowed to restrict what politicians and other users say online?
- Illinois National Guard surprised with pizza while in Washington, DC
- Illinois sees 3,385 new cases, 50 new deaths as regions head to Tier 1 Mitigations
- Same day eye care available through Illinois Eye Center’s EyeCareToday