WASHINGTON (NEXSTAR) — By now, you make think you know everything there is to know about President Donald Trump and Democrat Joe Biden. But deep below the rhetoric of the campaign are the issues impacting our nation.
You may know the men, but how well do you know where they stand on the major issues?
In the area below, we’ll give you a campaign promise and you tell us which candidate is actively pushing it. If you pass, you’re ready to cast your vote; fail and you may need to do a little more reading on the issues. Actually, it can’t hurt to do more research on the issue either way. Make your decisions on policy, not promises.
Once you have your score, be sure to share this quiz on your social media pages and compare your scores with your friends.
With some 60 million votes cast across the nation, the polling process is well underway. Election Day is set for Tuesday, Nov. 3.
- Olympic rings back up in Tokyo Bay, serving as sign of hope amid pandemic
- Two rescued from house fire in Pontiac
- A group of local parents advocates for “justice, equity” within Peoria Public Schools
- D87 board will soon vote to cement the late Coach Bob Loy’s legacy
- After many years of service to the Kickapoo community, one mechanic is ready to shift gears