GREEN BAY, Wis. (WFRV) – Aaron Rodgers is getting one of his weapons back ahead of a key road matchup with the Indianopolis Colts. The Packers activated wide receiver Allen Lazard off of injured reserve on Tuesday.
Lazard has been on injured reserve since October 3rd due to a core muscle injury sustained against the New Orleans Saints. The wideout had his career best game in New Orleans, going for six receptions, 147 yards and a touchdown.
Aaron Rodgers has said he’s been looking forward to getting Lazard back, and that’s especially good as they prepare to take on the Indianapolis Colts on the road.
- Former dog owner sleeps at animal shelters, comforting pets waiting for forever homes
- Road Construction causing changes to a CityLink bus route
- IDOT to work on East Peoria I-74 ramp next week
- East Peoria fire department offering free car seat checks
- Second stimulus check: President-elect Biden’s thoughts on $1,200 payments