GREEN BAY, Wis. (WFRV) – Aaron Rodgers is getting one of his weapons back ahead of a key road matchup with the Indianopolis Colts. The Packers activated wide receiver Allen Lazard off of injured reserve on Tuesday.
Lazard has been on injured reserve since October 3rd due to a core muscle injury sustained against the New Orleans Saints. The wideout had his career best game in New Orleans, going for six receptions, 147 yards and a touchdown.
Aaron Rodgers has said he’s been looking forward to getting Lazard back, and that’s especially good as they prepare to take on the Indianapolis Colts on the road.
- ICC launching a new Smart Start program
- Preckshot Pharmacy will hold chronic disease screening event this weekend
- Area Wrestlers Bring Home ‘Unofficial’ Class 1A State Championships Thursday
- Facet Technologies sets up new headquarters in Peoria’s Fourth District
- Open for Business: ‘The Baking Baer’ food truck makes community debut